Monday, March 9, 2009

Take 2: AMC Re-Airing 'Mad Men's' Second Season


Did your DVR breakdown some time last summer or fall? Did you miss any installments of Mad Men's second, award-winning season? Well now you get a second chance.

AMC has begun re-airing episodes on Sundays at midnight, after Breaking Bad. They started last night with the season two premiere. After I watched it, I was again reminded that I have yet to pick up Frank O'Hara's Meditations in an Emergency, which comes up again, later in season two when we learn to whom Don Draper mailed the book.

Is there any one episode to which you're really looking forward to seeing again? I want to again observe Betty Draper slowly unravel and make Don pay for his indiscretions -- starting with episode 8, "A Night to Remember" -- knowing what I know now about what happens in season two's finale.

Image credit: AMC.

No comments: