Friday, April 23, 2010

Latest Twilight 'Eclipse' Trailer Emphasizes Werewolf-on-Vampire Action

The latest Twilight saga trailer for the film Eclipse seems geared toward attracting a male audience.

The previous promo highlighted the Bella-Edward-Jacob love triangle, with Edward proclaiming to Bella, "I promise to love you for every moment forever," while he emphasized the consequences of becoming a vampire and outliving her friends and family. Meanwhile Jacob said, "You wouldn't have to change for me Bella. I'm in love with you. I want you to pick me instead of him."

As for the new trailer, I'm not a big fan of the fight scene stuff, and that's what comprises most of this promo, released via Oprah Winfrey's show, introduced by Dakota Fanning, who plays a vampire named Jane.



Here's the first, romantically-inclined Eclipse trailer which I like better:

No comments: