Monday, May 17, 2010

'Lost's' Body Count and Which Death Saddened You Most?

Saw this video on Jezebel today, a hodgepodge of all of Lost's death scenes, right up through Mother/Allison Janney gettin' stabbed in the back by the Man in Black in "Across the Sea." I'm not sure that they got them ALL, but the web site did call this a "complete recap" of the Lost fatalities and named the video, "Lost: All the People Who Died."



Can you think of any deaths they missed? And while we're on the subject of deaths, which one saddened you the most? For me the deaths that were the saddest were: 1) Charlie Pace and 2) Sun and Jin.

1 comment:

Cooley Horner said...

Juliet's death really made me sad, especially since there was that tiny glimmer of hope that she might have survived (even though we know she didn't since Elizabeth Mitchell already had a different TV show lined up). I was also really sad to see Shannon go, as I was one of the four people who liked her.

Deaths I was not sad about? It might make me sound like a bad person, but I actually cheered a bit when Michael finally shot Ana Lucia. It was basically the only good thing his character did on the whole show.