Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On My Must-See List: 'The Kids are All Right' and 'Eat Pray Love'

As soon as it arrives in Boston area theaters, I'm planning on heading out to see the new Annette Bening/Julianne Moore/Mark Ruffalo film, The Kids are All Right. The family-of-four-with-two-moms-who-got-pregnant-via-donor-sperm-and-get-visited-by-said-sperm-donor-18-years-later movie is getting great buzz, plus I really like Annette Bening.



Another flick about which I'm curious to see is the forthcoming Julia Roberts movie, Eat Pray Love. Wonder if I should read the book first before seeing the movie? (No, I haven't read the book yet, even though it seems like every book club in America has already tackled it. I somehow managed to miss it when it first came out four years ago.) However some people say that reading the book first ruins the movie because the movie can nevr live up to the book. Hmm . . .

No comments: