Friday, August 13, 2010

We'll Be Back After This Brief Blogging Break . . .

I'll be taking the upcoming week off from my writing/blogging duties so you'll have to save up all your Mad Men comments, thoughts on the new Weeds premiere (this Sunday), the pilot episode of The Big C (also this Sunday), the antics on Rescue Me and any other breaking pop culture/politics stories that might've been discussed on this internet watercooler for when I return . . . like if another airline attendant goes berserk or Levi Johnston announces his intentions to marry someone else/run for another Alaskan public office/get someone else pregnant/pose nude for another publication.

I promise I'll post two separate Mad Men episode reviews and catch up on what I've missed while I was re-charging my caffeine-laden brain.

Ciao peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome your coming.

www.dvdorderonline.com