Friday, August 13, 2010

We'll Be Back After This Brief Blogging Break . . .

I'll be taking the upcoming week off from my writing/blogging duties so you'll have to save up all your Mad Men comments, thoughts on the new Weeds premiere (this Sunday), the pilot episode of The Big C (also this Sunday), the antics on Rescue Me and any other breaking pop culture/politics stories that might've been discussed on this internet watercooler for when I return . . . like if another airline attendant goes berserk or Levi Johnston announces his intentions to marry someone else/run for another Alaskan public office/get someone else pregnant/pose nude for another publication.

I promise I'll post two separate Mad Men episode reviews and catch up on what I've missed while I was re-charging my caffeine-laden brain.

Ciao peeps.

4 comments:

nancylove said...

Moncler
Moncleroutlet
Moncler outlet
moncler clothing
moncler jacket
jackets

Moncler Hoody
Moncler T-shirt
Moncler Polo shirt
Moncler Jackets
Moncler Down Jackets
Moncler Vest Jackets
Moncler Light Jackets

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)

Artsdeco said...

wallpapers for blogger : http://artsdco.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

welcome your coming.

www.dvdorderonline.com