|Image credit: Warner Brothers|
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Can't believe I haven't seen this yet! I saw Half-Blood Prince opening weekend. I'd planned to go with my daughter, but at the last minute, she went and saw it with her friends, though she promises to accompany me when we get a spare three hours.
2. The Social Network. I know, I know, should've seen this some time ago as well. I blame all the youth hockey games. And youth soccer games. And now youth basketball.
3. Morning Glory. This got mixed reviews, but I could use some lighter fare, certainly to counterbalance the darkness of the Potter film.
4. Love & Other Drugs. This also got mixed reviews, but I love the director/co-screenwriter Ed Zwick -- the man behind thirtysomething and Once and Again -- and like Anne Hathaway, so I'm willing to risk it. Hope that's not a mistake.
5. Black Swan. Speaking of dark films . . . critics are buzzing positively about this Natalie Portman film and I want to see what the fuss is about, though I'm nearly certain there's no way The Spouse will accompany me to see this, especially if I tell him it's about a ballet dancer.
What current movies do you want to see?
Image credit: Warner Brothers via Comingsoon.net.