Monday, April 28, 2008

'Three Martini' Author Does It Again With Etiquette Book


Any reader of this blog will know I have a literary crush on humorist Christie Mellor. I've written at length about her Three Martini Playdate series, particularly their witty, in-your-face realism as they urge parents to chill the heck out.

Well Mellor is at it again. Instead of writing for parents of grade schoolers, her new book, Were You Raised By Wolves? is aimed at twentysomethings as they prepare to start their lives as newly-minted adults. Think of it as a hip etiquette book.

Mellor -- a fellow Mommy Track'd contributing writer -- kindly answered my questions about her book. I've posted the Q&A on my new Wicked Local Parents blog, entitled the Picket Fence Post.

While you're on the site, feel free to mosey on over to the Parents and Kids Magazine section and read my latest column about the ridiculously insane (I mean, seriously insane) beauty regiments some parents are having done for their very, very young daughters.

No comments: