Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer Vacation, Blogging Break . . .

How does the saying go . . . It's summertime and the livin' is easy?

Well, not so much when you're trying to work from home, keep three kids from maiming one another AND get ready to go on vacation. (I am sooo ill prepared for vacation.) That being said, my dear blog readers, I'm going to take a week-long break from my blogging goodness here in order to take a holiday.

While I mentally compile a list of items about which to blog upon my return in the first full week of August, my suggestion for you in the meantime is to tune in to the second season premiere of Mad Men at 10 p.m. on Sunday on AMC and check out the off-center CBS drama Swingtown which has been moved to Fridays at 10 p.m. I'm planning on blogging about Mad Men when I get back. Be ready to dish.

No comments: