Monday, September 15, 2008

Start From the Beginning: Get Your 'Lost' Fix on SciFi Channel


I have several friends and family members -- who shall remain nameless -- who have been reluctant to climb aboard the Lost bandwagon because they haven't watched the oftentimes complex and intricate program since the beginning. When I offer to lend them my DVD sets in order for them to catch up on what I think is one of the greatest TV shows, they wave their hands. It's too hard. Too much.

Well now, my friends, the SciFi Channel has made it easy for you to figure out why people are so crazy and borderline obsessed with Lost. Starting tonight, SciFi will air four episodes of Lost on Monday nights starting at 7 p.m. If you set your DVR, you'll be able to watch episodes of Lost in big, four-episode chunks. (A lot of things make more sense when you view episodes back-to-back.) And you won't even have to return my DVDs to me.

Seriously, once you get through the first few episodes, you'll either love it or hate it. Or you'll be left debating things like faith, science, redemption and a whole lot of other lofty topics with fellow Lost fans.

Image credit: SciFi Channel.

No comments: