Friday, April 24, 2009

Where Are the Other 'Losties?'

I was digging around on YouTube and came across this video, a promo for this season of Lost set to the tune of The Fray's "You Found Me." (Link to video here.)



While watching this video a question struck me that was so obvious that I can't believe it hadn't occurred to me before:

Where are the rest of the original survivors of the Oceanic flight? Like Rose and Bernard, as well as the other nameless rabble? Did they get blown up on the ship at the end of last season? Have I somehow seen them but not realized that I've seen them? Did something happen to them when the island was traveling through time? Are they stuck in the present time and will eventually come in contact with John Locke, Ben Linus & Co.? Are they in 1977 and we just haven't seen them yet?

If anyone can shed some light on this, I'd be much obliged.

No comments: