Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Jack-Locke End-of-'Lost' Fight, Jedi-Style

A long time ago, in a series finale that already seems far, far away (from viewers’ expectations anyway), Lost concluded. (I'm still feeling somewhat bitter about the whole thing, to be honest.)

And it’s taken this long for a viral video about the series' big mano-a-mano (or mano-a-Smoke Monster) battle to make the rounds. It transformed Jack and Locke/Smoke Monster’s final fight on the rocky cliffs of The Island into a Jedi skirmish, complete with light sabers. It’s mildly entertaining, but the best snippet comes at the very end with Hurley and Charlie.

2 comments:

Cooley Horner said...

THIS IS THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN

Jennifer/Connectwithyourteens said...

Although I know we are in the minority, my sons and I all loved the way Lost ended. To us, it seemed perfect. However, it still love watching all these parodies.