Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Trailer for 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'

It's been less than a week since I completed the last book in the Potter series. Now I'm planning to catch up on the films. I've only seen the first two and have Netflixed the others. (Need to decide if movies four and five are too violent for my two 10-year-old Potter maniacs to watch.)

While I wait for those DVDs to arrive, I discovered a new trailer for the next Potter film, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Entertainment Weekly's Pop Watch blog. The film was originally slated to be released this fall, but studio execs pushed the date back and now it'll come out in the summer of '09.

Amidst the cool effects in this trailer -- love the dramatization of the Pensieve -- I like that there were moments of levity, like when Harry told Hermione Granger, "But I am the Chosen One," and she batted him on the head with a paper.

No comments: