Sunday, January 11, 2009

'Lipstick Jungle' and 'Marley & Me'


Two new columns:

1. Lipstick Jungle. Friday marked the airing of the last original episode for Brooke Shields & Co. that's already been filmed. NBC execs say they'll wait to see how the ratings were for the last few new episodes (including DVR stats) before determining if the Lipstick gals get the boot. I make the case in this column for why I've joined the Lipstick Jungle bandwagon.

2. Marley & Me. Last week I went to see Marley & Me and regretted the fact that I didn't bring a box of tissues with me. Seriously. Sturdy. Tissues. Think everyone in the theater was sniffling. Don't worry, no spoilers here from me. But a new column I've written about the Jennifer Aniston/Owen Wilson film does do a little bit of spoiling about the mom and work subplot in the movie that doesn't get a lot of ink.

Image credit: NBC.

No comments: